Advertising Solutions, Inc. has finalized its testing on the new Mail Form System updates. Our previous Mail Form Software known as ASI Next Generation Mail Form System (AKA ASI:NGMFS) has been launched.
ASI:NGMFS is now known as ASI:NGMFS+Extended. This new “extended” version includes all the old features of our previous Mail Form System plus many new and exciting benefits, which are outlined below.
As of this date, all new clients will utilize the new ASI:NGMFS+Extended version. Clients using our now legacy ASI:NGMFS will be migrated over to the new system in the coming weeks. The time frame for completion of the migration spans a few months due to the number of clients effected by this change, however, clients wanting to be migrated sooner, may request so.
New Features in ASI:NGMFS+Extended:
- Updated Unlimited Number of Custom Fields. Our previous version allowed up to 20 customizable form fields on top of the standard preset fields. This new system now allows for an unlimited number of fields.
- Updated Field Mapping only shows the fields that your form uses. Previous versions used a set number of standard fields that would display on the resulting email regardless of if they were used. Now only the fields your form uses will print out.
- Updated Email Address Security now completely hides your email address from visitors, spambots and potential spammers. Our old system used a simple algorithm to make your email address hard to be found but now our updated system completely hides your email address making it impossible for anyone to steal your address.
- Updated Visual Alerts tell a user when they did not fill a field out correctly.
- New Spam Filtering automatically scans the user’s message for common spam or junk words and will stop the message from being sent greatly reducing the number of people who can use the form to send solicitations.
- New IP and Domain Blocks automatically compare our list of blacklisted senders with the current sender and will stop them from using the form. This helps prevent “serial spammers” and those who repeatably send spam through a form.
- New Block and Ban Feature will block any mail caught by the Spam Filter or IP and Domain Block and will place a temporary ban on the person for 24 hours ensuring that the person does not rephrase their spam message and try again.
- New Permanent Ban is automatically activated on repeat offenders.
- New Spam, IP and Domain Block and Ban toggle allows selected forms to escape from having the Spam, Blocking and Filtering services enabled. This prevents clients to opt-out of the Spam and Filtering services and accept all form submissions.
- New User-Friendly status feedback alerts the user when the form is loading or the message is being sent.
- New Form Styles and Colors make the forms more attractive.
- New Customizable Styles allow greater control over the colors of each individual form.
- New Colors, Styles and Layouts within the feedback email allow you to see everything you need on one printed page.
- Automatic Updates to our ASI:NGMFS+Extended core software and our SpamCatch software are applied from time to time automatically and free of charge. This ensures that every form is up to date and has the latest spam and ip address blocks.